- By Champion 2YO & World Champion 3YO racehorse & now Leading First Season Sire, PIERRO who has already produced the likes of TULIP (Group 3 Magic Night winner & Group 1 Golden Slipper 3rd placegetter)
- Out of a half-sister to USA Champion Turf Filly & 6-time Group 1 winner, POSSIBLY PERFECT
- BOBINE’S credentials as a broodmare are outstanding. Her ¾ sister PERFECT CAUSE produced Group 3 winner DONEGAL MOON, while her ½ sister EVERSMILE produced two Group 1 winners COIL & CHIROPRACTOR & her other ½ sister, POSSIBLY PERFECT, produced Group 3 winner PROMONTORY GOLD
- From a very consistent & talented international Stakes-winning family, with 5 x individual Group 1 winners, 3 x individual Group 2 winners, 4 x individual Group 3 winners & 6 x individual Listed winners all under the first 3 dams!
- Out of a mare by leading broodmare sire GIANT’S CAUSEWAY, damsire to an incredible 13 Group 1 winners & an endless list of stakewinners including AWESOME ROCK, GOOD STANDING, ESCADO, WARHORSE, SE SAUVER etc
- Magnificent residual value prospects after her race career
- To be trained by world renowned 2016 Golden Slipper-winning trainers Peter and Paul Snowden
- Other highly credentialed Snowden trained runners include; CAPITALIST, SHOOTING TO WIN, SEPOY, PRIDE OF DUBAI, DENMAN, HOT SNITZEL, FORENSICS, PEGGY JEAN, GUELPH, EARTHQUAKE, HELMET, EPAULETTE, SKILLED, PURPLE, MENTAL, COMPLACENT, & BENFICA
Excellent residual value in this superbly bred filly, by a world champion racehorse. . .
This filly looks blessed with the speed and precocity of Australian 2YO Triple Crown winner PIERRO, while being out of a half-sister to 6-time Group 1 winner and USA Champion Turf filly POSSIBLY PERFECT, her pedigree page reads nothing but class.
Indeed, the prospect of the most exciting sire to stand at stud combined with a family that continuously produces Stakes winners gives this exciting filly not only exceptional racing prospects, but tremendous residual value as a broodmare after her racing career.
PIERRO was the highest rated juvenile in Australia since 1977, winning the 2YO Triple Crown and going on to become the top-rated three-year-old sprinter in the world.
Now making his name as a sire of quality racehorses, PIERRO is on course to be crowned Champion First-Season Sire, counting the likes of Group 3 winner and Golden Slipper third placegetter TULIP among his early runners.
As is consistent with many of PIERRO’s sons and daughters to have taken to the racetrack thus far, this filly is athletic and ‘racey’. Her most striking feature is her beautifully balanced make-up, as she possesses strength and power in all the right areas, leaving her with a an efficient stride and a terrific action under saddle.
The breeding cross is a proven source of Stakes winners with BEIRUT a winner of the Group 3 Spring Stakes and LAW taking the coveted Listed Breeders Plate at two, having emerged from this same breeding cross.
In addition, damsire to our filly, GIANT’S CAUSEWAY, has shown to be an outstanding broodmare sire, with 13 Group 1 winners across the globe including AWESOME ROCK, ESCADO and WARHORSE in Australia.
As an added bonus this filly is both BOBS and SuperVobis eligible – meaning you can rack up the bonus winnings in both New South Wales and Victoria!
A 2YO Triple Crown winner and World Champion 3YO – no sire is more exciting than PIERRO. . .
A winner of 11 races from his 14 starts, PIERRO is one of the greatest racehorses Australia has produced.
In his juvenile campaign of 2011, PIERRO became just the sixth horse in history to win the 2YO Triple Crown encompassing the world’s richest race for two-year-olds, the Group 1 Golden Slipper, as well as the Group 1 Sires’ Produce and Group 1 Champagne Stakes on his way to becoming the highest-rated Australian juvenile since 1977.
Emerging as the undisputed champion within a golden generation of Australian sprinter/milers, PIERRO defeated the likes of EPAULETTE, SNITZERLAND, ALL TOO HARD and YOUR SONG during a stellar racing career in which he was crowned the top-rated three-year-old sprinter in the world.
The making of a subsequent Champion Sire is not just aided by being a world class racehorse, but one that is world class over a variety of distances, and PIERRO showed sensational versatility to win a total of five Group 1s from 1200m-1600m, adding the Canterbury Stakes and the George Ryder Stakes to his 2YO Triple Crown collection of Group 1s, with the son of LONHRO collecting over $4.5 million during his career.
His transition to the stallion ranks has been seamless, with PIERRO leading the first-season sire charts by a healthy margin and counting Group 3 Magic Night winner and Golden Slipper third placegetter TULIP among his first runners.
His recent Quinella at Royal Randwick on Anzac Day, led home by PIERATA, suggests many more Stakes winners are in the offing for this most talented of racehorses.
The industry ‘insiders’ has fallen in love with the PIERRO progeny after seeing what he is producing. His first yearlings sold for up to a lofty $1.5 million.
Now is the time to get into PIERRO’S progeny as next season will see their prices significantly higher. With his progeny beginning to come to hand, further Group-race winners are a formality for one of Australia’s greatest.
In Australia, he is damsire to Group 1 Emirates Stakes winner AWESOME ROCK, as well as Group 1 winners ESCADO and WARHORSE. His international successes include Group 1 winners from 1300m to 2100m, including Del Mar Oaks winner EVENING JEWEL and Monmouth Haskell Invitational winner VERRAZANO.
With a pedigree steeped in Stakes success and an immediate family that makes for consistent producers of quality, our filly has the class and pedigree to not only make for a fantastic racehorse, but also possess great residual value as a broodmare herself.
Prizemoney opportunities like never before. . . .
Please note that this magnificent filly is eligible and suited to target the following races:
- $5,000,000 Inglis Race Series, including the Inglis Classic (already nominated)
- $3,500,000 Golden Slipper (already nominated)
- $1,000,000 Golden Rose (already nominated)
In September 2016, Racing New South Wales announced unprecedented increases in prizemoney, with $204 million on offer for the year to come.
He is also BOBS (Breeder Owner Bonus Scheme), and BOBS EXTRA eligible which means he will be running for millions of dollars in extra bonuses over and above any prizemoney. For example (using some standard race figures):
- Metropolitan Race (Saturday) – Prizemoney = $100,000 plus BOBS up to $40,000. Total on offer = $140,000!
- Metropolitan Race (Midweek) – Prizemoney = $50,000 plus BOBS up to $20,000. Total on offer = $70,000!
- Provincial Race – Prizemoney = $30,000 plus BOBS up to $10,000. Total on offer = $40,000!
- Country Race – Prizemoney = $20,000 plus BOBS up to $10,000. Total on offer = $30,000!