- A lovely moving colt by the brilliant two-year-old and five-time Group 1 winner TESTA ROSSA, whose progeny include ORTENSIA, ROSTOVA, TESTAFIABLE, FONTELINA, TWILIGHT ROYALE, SISTINE ANGEL and UNENCUMBERED
- A three-quarter brother to sensational filly ROSTOVA (pictured), a four-time winner as a juvenile whose successes include the Group 1 Robert Sangster Stakes, Group 2 VRC Sires’ Produce Stakes and Group 3 MRC Blue Diamond Prelude
- Damsire line deriving from influential Australian sire REDOUTE’S CHOICE
- Grand Dam a three-quarter sister to Group 1 winner IMANANABAA
- Stellar sprinting bloodlines flow throughout this colt’s pedigree, with the likes of REDOUTE’S CHOICE, DANEHILL, DANZIG, ANABAA, NORTHERN DANCER and VAIN
- To be trained by Hall of Fam trainer and Lindsay Park supremo David Hayes, along with co-trainers Tom Dabernig and Ben Hayes
- Other highly credentialed David Hayes-trained runners include; MISS FINLAND, BETTER LOOSEN UP, CRITERION, FIELDS OF OMAGH, JEUNE, NICONERO, STAY WITH ME, TAWQEET, ELEGANT FASHION, PLANET RULER, IRISH LIGHTS, ALL AMERICAN, NICCONI, SPILL WAY, EAGLE FALLS, REAAN, SLEEK CHASSIS, REWAAYA, NADEEM, BARLEY A MOMENT etc
A slick mover and three-quarter brother to a superstar. . .
This colt is all class and you’ll immediately be endeared by his charming good looks and intelligent nature.
He is well balanced with a lovely walk and a conformation that ticks all the right boxes. An athletic-bodied horse, he is an efficient galloper who is light on his feet and will glide over the turf to simply outclass many a rival.
His pedigree only supports his build. His sire, TESTA ROSSA, was devastating at two, and his progeny include a long list of high-class performers, including Group 1 winners ORTENSIA and ROSTOVA. And, being a three-quarter brother to brilliant two-year-old ROSTOVA, the potential is there for this colt to follow in her speedy footsteps.
A robust filly, ROSTOVA was thrown straight into Stakes grade, and she didn’t disappoint, cruising to victory in the Listed Schiavello Stakes at Flemington on debut, before running out an equally impressive winner of the Blue Diamond Prelude and Group 2 Sires’ Produce.
Despite a tough juvenile campaign, ROSTOVA showed resilience to train on into her later years, and Group 1 glory deservedly arrived through the Robert Sangster Stakes as a three-year-old.
ROSTOVA and this colt share a very close genetic make up, with our colt’s damsire line also emanating from the brilliant sprinting sire line of DANZIG, with influential Australian sire REDOUTE’S CHOICE leaving his mark on this family.
A full sister to this colt’s second dam is the lightning quick ANABATIK who won in excess of $1 million in Hong Kong, while Group 1 winner IMANANABAA is a three-quarter sister to the grand dam.
In the sure hands of David Hayes and the Lindsay Park team, this colt will have at his feet world-class facilities and a training team rich in racing experience.
The cross is proven; The stage is set; This colt can compete at the very top.