Bjorn Baker adds another million to seasonal NSW earnings
BJORN BAKER ended a best-ever season having hauled in a personal record of $4,645,360 in the NSW Trainers’ Premiership – an increase of over $1 Million on his previous campaign’s takings, and among a total of almost $6 Million across Australia.
Seasonal highlights included a pair of Group 2 wins for stable stalwart Music Magnate and Group 3 triumphs for Winning Rupert, Egyptian Symbol and Imposing Lass in a campaign that featured his greatest number of Group-race successes.
And a landmark season in the city saw the New Zealander score his first Metro treble at Rosehill Gardens on June 19, which featured among a total of 38 NSW City wins for the campaign, 13 in excess of last year and a jump up to sixth on the Metro Trainers’ list by wins.
Since making the move to Sydney during the 2011/12 season, Bjorn Baker has forced himself into the elite training ranks from his Warwick Farm base and with further expansion into the forthcoming racing season he can continue his rapid progress to the top.
Congratulations to Bjorn and his team on an outstanding season – and we look forward to sharing the success in the upcoming campaign as our new and exciting two-year-olds take to the track!
Race a PIERRO colt from a sensational 2YO family with Bjorn Baker Racing!
Triple Crown are delighted to have formed a partnership with the in-form stable ahead of the new season, and we have available an outstanding colt by the newly-crowned Champion Sire PIERRO!
- By the CHAMPION First-Season Sire PIERRO – the sire of TULIP & PIERATA
- Out of super racemare EMBARK, a four-time winner and Stakes placed mare
- Bred on the same hugely successful cross with DANEHILL line mares as Group 1 winningsprinters EXOSPHERE, BOUNDING and BENFICA as well as PIERRO’s top performers TULIP, PIERATA, LEVENDI & POSEIDON’S POOL!!
- From the same Sire-makingfamily as Stakes winners CAPTIVA, PLOVERSET, ADAGIETTO, NOBLE MARK, THE NOBLE PLAYER, PERFORMING MAGIC, WOODBOROUGH & DANCE TRICK – ALL winners at 2!!
- Shares available from just $8,495 per 5%